Thursday, June 27, 2013

Getting Better!

So I did get out last night once the sun started to go down to go for a little walk. I walked 1 mile in about 21 minutes, which is very good since I hurt myself. That was my best pace per mile while walking by almost 2 minutes in the last 2 1/2 weeks! Going to go out again tonight and walk again to see how I do....although I think I'm going to brace my ankles when I walk or run from now on. My feet were getting kind of sore during my walk last night. 

Slowly but surly I will get back to running...need to take it easy though so I don't do more damage to myself. I'm still hoping that I can run my 5K next week, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm thinking I may have to sit this one out, which really bums me out, but there will be more and I just have to remember that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment