Sunday, June 30, 2013

Getting back into the Groove!

Just realizing that it's been a few days since I've posted. I have spent the last couple of days walking trying to get my ankles better, thankfully they have been feeling better lately!

Got out and actually ran this morning but instead of wearing my running shoes I ran in my Vibram 5 fingers....surprisingly it felt better to run in those than it has to attempt running in my running shoes. I never would have expected that! I completed a one mile run in 10 minutes 25 seconds, which has been right around my usual pace, so excited. So excited, that I plan on running the 5K on Thursday and Tim is now also signed up for it. We are going to run it together! I do plan on getting out again tomorrow morning and doing another run, hopefully I can get a longer run in! I will update with my results tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment