Thursday, June 20, 2013

Got the hubby into it...

So when I was getting ready to run my first race this past Saturday my husband, Tim, said that he was a little jealous and wished that he was out there with me. Well what do you know, I got him to start running as well. This is a gradual process for both of which, which I'm guessing is the same for anyone that is just starting out running. 

I have us both signed up to do "A Midsummer Nights Trail Run" in Hastings, NE on July 13th. It's a 4 mile nighttime trail run/walk. I am very excited for us to be continuing on this journey together and hope that he will want to run a marathon with me in 2014! 

I am so proud of my husband and am so happy that he is doing this too. What a great way for us to get healthy together and spend time together doing something different! 

A Midsummer Nights Trail Run

No comments:

Post a Comment