Saturday, June 22, 2013

Impatiently waiting

Went to the doctor yesterday to have my ankles looked at just to make sure it's nothing too serious. Had x-rays and they looked fine. The doctor thought micro-stress fractures in my ankles...but I'm not convinced! ;) 

I am impatiently waiting to be able to run again. It's hard to wait around for my ankles to heal and be able to run again. But my ultimate goal is for them to be better so I can run my 5K on the 4th of July...so I will continue to allow them time to heal. 

On another note...I got my new running shoes today and am super excited to give them a try once I am better. I do have to say, they are pretty awesome! (Asics Noosa Tri 7). This is my first ever pair of Asics and so far I am liking them just wearing them around the house. 



On another great note - Tim went out running again this morning, gradually increasing his distance and time. I couldn't be more proud of him for taking this journey with me! I love my husband and kids! They are my biggest supporters! Even though I am just starting out I know that I can always count on them to cheer me on and be there for me when I need them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment