Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Furthest Distance to Date!

Had a great run this morning and you know it's a great run when you throw up afterwards in the shower!

I ran a total to 5.11 miles, my furthest distance to date. It was an awesome run and I probably could have ran a 10K this morning if I had a little more time and some water with me! So proud of myself. I completed the run in 52:51 with an average pace per mile of 10:27! That is awesome!!

Feeling bad since Tim is sick and hasn't been able to run since our race on Saturday. Hopefully he is better soon so he can get back out there again!

Another great note, today was day 9 of my RunStreak!

I am also signed up for another race in October, it's a Marathon but is ran throughout the entire month of October! It is a virtual race too, this will be my first one - that is unless I find another one that interests me and I sign up for it!!

JoggerMom Marathon Cancer Run 2013

Looking like a hot mess after that run!


No comments:

Post a Comment