Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Update on mileage!

So I completed day 15 of my RunStreak yesterday and I'm feeling really good. I've been trying to run more than a mile per day as well. Some days I go out with the intention of only running a mile but run 2-3 miles instead. It feels great that I can do that and I'm so proud of how far I have come in just a little over a month! I never would have thought it possible to come as far as I have in such a little amount of time.

I've ran a total of about 50 miles for the month of July already! WOW, you can imagine my surprise when I saw that number and the month is not even over yet! I cannot wait to see what my final number is for the month! My plan is to try and increase that number each month going forward!

Tim and I are getting a treadmill this weekend so that we have something to use at the house just in case the weather is not cooperating or during the winter months. We have been pretty lucky with the weather so far...it's been hot, but we've still found time to get out there and run!

I couldn't be more proud of Tim either! He is doing such a great job. He was sick for a week and didn't run, his first night back out running he ran 4 MILES!! What an accomplishment after coming off a week of no running and feeling like garbage!

As usual a little motivation!



No comments:

Post a Comment