Friday, July 5, 2013

Running in Wisconsin

So, I have a lot of catching up to do. I haven't posted anything since we got to Wisconsin on Tuesday!

Last update was on Monday, July 1st and I ran a 5K that morning. Tuesday when we got to my parents house, Tim and I went for a 3.1 mile run on the path near my parents house. It was such a beautiful run, it's nice to have something pretty to look at while you are running! LOL I ran an 11:16 per mile pace which is slower than I wanted but didn't expect to do to well after sitting in a car all day long! Finished in 34 minutes and 56 seconds. Not as good as my run on Monday, but hey we finished it and that's all that matters!

On Wednesday we just did a 1 mile run to get warmed up for our 5K race on the 4th of July! It was a great run and I had a PR of 9 minutes 51 seconds!! So happy with that time! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment